VYGON is driven by talented and dynamic teams adhering to our values. We are committed to offering our know-how in order to meet the patients’ and the healthcare professionals’ needs the best possible way. Join us & together let’s value Life!
|Sr. Number||Position||Location||No. of Position|
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Executive to help us expand our customer base. He/She will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy under the supervision of an experienced Sales Manager. The incumbent must be tech-friendly, should possess knowledge of online platforms and basic ability to convert data into meaningful information.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting online & field sales and forging strong relationships with customers through changing modes of communications post Covid-19.
Minimum Qualification- Any Science Graduate/MBA
Minimum Experience- 2 years exp of selling Surgical, one-time Medical Device, Disposables.
- Develop Comprehensive program for defined product portfolio, including all elements of the promotional mix for his/her territory– development of detailed launch plans for new & existing products.
- Implementing, and evaluating marketing plans for the success of new product launch, conversion into sale and brand building.
- Develop innovative schemes for conversions of surgeons, and continuously add on the potential KOL list to keep achieving the given sales targets.
- Adoption of social media, and online marketing channels to increase sales and conversions.
- Market Analysis, Product Identification, gap analysis and as per market Standards.
- Generating leads by online means & face to face meeting and demonstrating to Doctors, Surgeons, Technicians, Nurses and Purchase team, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular cold calling.
- Organize conferences for doctors and other healthcare staff.
- Identify and create product USP’s.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences, and hospitality to ensure success.
- Plan work schedules, weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales manager regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Dealer Management
- Proficiency in MS Office & delivering presentations to target customers.
- Conversant with Social Media from a professional front.
- Confident enough to address the audience through online platforms.
- Proficiency in English, Hindi, and any regional language
- Market knowledge
- Good verbal and written Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
Do you want to actively collaborate to the future of Vygon? Please apply through the form below: