Catheter for pleural drainage placed through an introducer needle using a handling sleeve.
Needle and sleeve are removed and the catheter is connected to a stopcock. A conical adaptor is provided for connecting stopcock to suction or valve.
Easydrain is supplied in a peel-pack containing:
- 1 introducer needle with integral handling sleeve
- 1 radiopaque and transparent polyethylene drain with closed distal end , 30cm long for code 681.06, 40cm long for code 681.082 and 50cm long for codes 681.08 and 681.10. On the distal end of the drain code 681.06 (size 6 Fr) features 3 lateral eyes perforated over 3cm; code 681.082 (size 8 Fr) features 4 lateral eyes perforated over 4cm; code 681.08 (size 8 Fr) and code 681.10 (size 10 Fr) feature 10 lateral eyes perforated over 10cm.
Catheter markings: 1 mark at 10cm and 2 marks at 13cm for code 681.06. All other Easydrain feature 1 mark at 12cm and 2 marks at 22cm.
- 1 x 3-way stopcock with drain connector which is then connected to the proximal end of the drain. The silicone sleeve facilitates the handling of the drain when it is being connected to the drain connector and acts as anti-kinking sleeve once the product is placed
- 1 conical adaptor to connect Easydrain to drainage tubing.
Easydrain is available in size 6 Fr, 8 Fr and 10 Fr.
Quantity box/case: 10/90
- Contains Latex: No
- Contains DEHP: No
- Contains biogical or animal-based product: No
- Non-pyrogenic: Yes