Epidural Set with Peribax catheter (16G)
Mini set for epidural anaesthesia.
Mini set for epidural anaesthesia containing :
– 1 Tuohy needle 16 G, 80 mm long with transparent hub and removable wings.
The needle has graduations every centimetre. The transparent hub allows to quickly visualize an accidental reflux of blood or of CSF.
– 1 PEBAX catheter (polyether blockamide), 19 G, 90 cm long with open distal end (code 5191.601) or with closed distal end and 3 lateral eyes (code 5191.801).
The catheter has markings every centimetre from 5 to 20 cm and a black mark at the distal end to ensure that the entire catheter has been withdrawn.
A catheter guide which connects onto the Tuohy needle facilitates the insertion of the catheter in the epidural space.
– 1 Easy-lock catheter hub with pre-mounted epidural filter 0.22 µm. Filter surface area : 4.3 cm², priming volume : 0.3 ml, pressure resistance : 5.2 bar
– 1 10 ml syringe for loss of resistance technique
– 1 yellow label for epidural access identification
- Contains Latex: No
- Contains DEHP: No
- Contains biogical or animal-based product: No
- Non-pyrogenic: Yes