The Faucher tube is a gastric tube featuring a large diameter
The Faucher tube is a gastric tube featuring a large diameter inserted through the mouth of the patient in the stomach for emergency suctioning and washout. It is used, for example, in the treatment of acute drug intoxication:
- Tube made of transparent PVC
- Open tip with 4 lateral eyes
- Funnel made of silicone
- Inner rigid tube in polypropylene between the funnel and the PVC tube
- Numerical markings every 5cm from 15 to 75cm
- Length: 150cm.
The Faucher tube is available in size 27Fr, 30Fr, 33Fr and 36Fr.
- Contains Latex: No
- Contains DEHP: No
- Contains biogical or animal-based product: No
- Non-pyrogenic: No