Home » Mid and Long Term Vascular Access » Ports & PICC Ports » Polysite ISP » POLYSITE ISP Mini Series 3000
POLYSITE ISP Mini Series 3000
Adult venous implantable port with Mini port and peelable introducer (7Fr or 8Fr).
Two types of port existing:
- Port with catheter to connect in silicone (codes VPE3007ISP and VPE3008ISP) or in polyurethane (code VPE3017ISP).
- Port with pre-connected catheter in silicone (codes VPE3107ISP or VPE3108ISP) or in polyurethane (code VPE3117ISP).
Each percuteneous placement kit Polysite ISP contains:
- One titanium and POM (polyoxymethylene) mini port with a silicone septum,
- One 60cm XRO silicone or polyurethane catheter. Graduation every cm with a numbered marking every 5cm from 5 to 40cm,
- Two connection rings (only one for pre-connected references) with a Phynox thread containing nickel,
- One straight Huber needle (22G),
- One vein pick,
- One flushing connector (for non pre-connected references), pre-connected to the catheter,
- One 10ml syringe,
- One J guidewire graduated every 10cm – 0.035″ – 60mm,
- One puncture needle – 18G – 70mm useable length,
- One tunneler diameter 2.5mm – length 23cm,
- One peelable introducer – length 17cm.
|0.35||1.02 x 2.16||Silicone||To connect||7|
|0.35||1.2 x 2.4||Silicone||To connect||8|
|0.35||1.45 x 2.3||Polyurethane||To connect||7|
|0.35||1.02 x 2.16||Silicone||Pre-connected||7|
|0.35||1.2 x 2.4||Silicone||Pre-connected||8|
|0.35||1.45 x 2.3||Polyurethane||Pre-connected||7|
- Contains Latex: No
- Contains DEHP: No
- Contains biogical or animal-based product: No
- Non-pyrogenic: No